Cell Phone Rentals For Travelers In Iquitos
At Dawn on the Amazon
To rent a cell phone in Iquitos Peru, come in the Dawn on the Amazon office, located on the boulevard, next door to Dawn on the Amazon Cafe, #185 Malecon Maldonado, near the first block of Nauta Street. We also sell minutes for your cell phone.
Our office is open Monday through Saturday, 8:00am to 7:00pm, with a break for lunch. Closed on Sunday.
Terms and Conditions for Renting Cell Phones
Our obligation is to provide the cell phone in good condition, with charger, manual, and new chip.
The renter will receive a receipt for the rent of the phone, and another receipt for the refund when the phone is returned in good condition.
The obligations of the renter;
- Pay the rent and the deposit when accepting the phone.
- The renter is responsible for the phone, the charger and the manual, and should check to make sure it works before leaving the office.
- When the contract is finished, the renter must bring the phone, charger, and owners manual back to the office in good condition, and bring the receipt of the deposit for refund. If the phone is not in good condition, we will charge 20% penalty or keep the full deposit.
The rent can be monthly, 15 days, weekly, or the minimum is 3 days.
Price to rent, includes new chip:
01 Month S/ 50
15 Days S/ 30
07 Days S/ 20
03 Days S/ 15
CLARO PHONES DEPOSITS:
- NOKIA 106, black with white S/ 80.00
- NOKIA 205, white with orange, has social media S/ 140.00
MOVISTAR PHONES DEPOSITS:
- NOKIA 106, white & black S/ 90.00
- NOKIA 208, black, has social media and 2gb memory S/ 200.00
The phones do not come with minutes. Minutes are sold here in the Dawn on the Amazon office.