UFOs Visit Iquitos Peru

A guest post

UFO near Iquitos

There has been a group of UFO enthusiasts  here in Iquitos for more than 25 years. They have been observing the activities of Unidentified Flying Objects. They have never had any contact with these visitors from other galaxies… until now!

During the first week of April 2011 Fabian del Cuadro a local cevicheria owner was watching the skies, almost in a trance and deep in concentration; he claims he received a telepathic message and he rushed to call the group together. They are coming tonight he told them.

Later, Fabian, Aura Guzman and Jamie Guzman set off at sunset to the secret location given in the message. The location was only some 5 miles out of Iquitos atop a small hill. They waited in anticipation, deeply concentrating awaiting the visitors from outer space. At 1.00 a.m. in the morning in the clear star-filled sky they saw the UFO, a bright white light. After a second or two they saw the outlines of an extraterrestrial flying machine only 2000 feet above them. Suddenly another ray of light shone down from the craft to the ground followed by the appearance of four beings who seemed to float just above the ground.

Aura Guzman continued with the story, “Our visitors did not have bodies like ours but shapes that seemed transparent like a kind of gas, we could distinguish their faces with eyes and mouths. The visitors did not speak but sent their words telepathically to the three amazed onlookers. Their message was quite clear. “We are on earth for just a short time to help humanity. Live in peace and harmony or a terrible consequence will befall planet earth”. Then in a flash the visitors rose up and disappeared into the bright light above them.”

I interviewed the group the following day and I must say that they did not seem to be a bit crazy. They are well respected business people here in Iquitos. My unanswered question was “Why, for such an important meeting, didn’t you bring a camera to record this important event? You must know extraordinary extraterrestrial claims require extraordinary extraterrestrial evidence.”

Alien from the UFO delivering the warning to live in peace and harmony or suffer the dire consequences

UFOs Visit Iquitos Peru

A guest post

It seems obvious but it should be stated that the impressions and opinions expressed by any of my guest authors do not necessarily reflect the impressions and opinions of Bill Grimes, the owner of the Captain’s Blog!

1 Andy Metcalfe May 3, 2011 at 11:08 pm

I’m writing this post mostly in response to discussions that took place at Bill’s cafe tonight. It seems that some people believe that people who believe in flying saucers are somewhat lacking in their overall levels of sanity. I will prove to you that this is clearly not the case.

The subject of UFOs is very interesting and one that’s close to my heart after having a fascination with the subject since I was about 14 years old.

I understand that it’s easy for people who have never had a UFO experience to dismiss these witnesses as kooks or crazy folk. But the fact is, when you do the research you find that many of the people who report UFO experiences are extremely credible people. We’re talking about police men, business leaders and extremely high ranking military officials.

If you doubt that this is true then I would like to point you in the direction of the Disclosure Project at http://www.disclosureproject.org which states on their website “The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.”

The truth is, there are some extremely high ranking government and military officials who have stated that the US government knows about, and has even been in contact with several advanced alien races, but have kept this knowledge a secret.

If you think that’s crazy talk then read the following quotes:

“I am convinced that these ojects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth” –Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding (Commander-in-chief, Royal Air Force Fighter Command)

“The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious” — General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

“Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control… It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs” –Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

“I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth” — President Harry S. Truman

“I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources.” — John W. McCormack, Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. January (1965)

“The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.” –Mikhail Gorbachev

“I’m not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO’s at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!” –President Richard M. Nixon

“I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth.” — Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut)

“In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!” –Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

“We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?” –Apollo 14 Astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchell

“At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs” .– Astronaut Scott Carpenter-Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

“For the government to continue to maintain that UFOs are non-existent in the face of the documents already released and of other cogent evidence presented in this book is puerile and ,in a sense, an insult to the American people”. — Dr J Allen Hyneck,Phd, Former scientist with Project Bluebook.

“We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them”. — General Benjamin Chidlaw, Air Defense Command.

“I’ve been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space.” — Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA) and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.

“It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system.” — Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty)

“I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities.” — Senator Barry Goldwater (1965) (Retired Air Force Brigadier General and pilot with many decades of flying experience)

“Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitude and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity of major US defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles.” — Dr .H Marshall Chadwell, former assistant director of the CIA’s Office of Scientific Intelligence, in a December, 1952 memo to then-director of the CIA, General Walter B. Smith.

“This ‘flying saucer’ situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.” —
Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
—————

I could go on, but I’m sure you get the idea. Is this all new to you? Perhaps there’s more to this subject than you thought.

Your friendly Iquitos kook
Andy xx

2 Igor May 4, 2011 at 7:59 am

Go easier on drugs, harder on medication!

3 Craig May 4, 2011 at 8:40 am

This really is a BULL SHIT STORY.

4 Martin Green May 4, 2011 at 8:51 am

Wow Andy, supporting Ron Wheelock and UFO’s now you are really out on a limb.

5 Andy Metcalfe May 4, 2011 at 9:07 am

I hate it when ignorance tries to masquerade as common sense.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” – Arthur Schopenhauer

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” – Winston Churchill

“Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.”
Mohandas Gandhi

6 Craig May 4, 2011 at 9:23 am

Wll said Andy, its still a BULL SHIT STORY !

7 Mike Collis May 4, 2011 at 9:38 am

I dont believe this either but I am prepared to listen. Therefore I propose to call a public meeting at the Amazon Explorers Club (Dawn on the Amazon) late next week.
I will make contact with Fabian del Cuadro, Aura Guzman and Jamie Guzman the three witnesses to this extraterrestrial visitation and invite them to tell their story about this extraordinary event.Andy
Metcalfe will also be in attendence and anyone else who can provide some kind of evidence that UFO s actually do exist.

See you there.

8 Andy Metcalfe May 4, 2011 at 9:39 am

It may well be a bullshit story, I don’t know those people and I wasn’t there, so I have no strong opinion either way. But what I can tell you is that over the last 60 years, some very credible people have reported having experiences of direct contact with UFOs and aliens. I can say with a lot of certainty that they are not all bullshit stories.

9 DIEGO May 4, 2011 at 10:01 am

Nunca Existen los OVNIS, eso es una cosa LOCOSSSS, NO PIERDAN EL TIEMPO!!! Y OLVIDEN DE ELLOSSSSS…..

10 Andy Metcalfe May 4, 2011 at 10:18 am

When it comes to stories like this, I think it’s always important to question peoples motivations, and that often gets you closer to the truth.

In this particular story I think that there are 3 possibilities as to what actually happened.

1) These 3 people have conspired to make up a story that is not true, for reasons that aren’t clear.

2) They believed they had alien contact, but really it was some kind of group hallucination

3) The events really happened as they say.

I think we can rule out number 2 as that is the least likely, and to me is more incredible than option 1 or 2.

Now if it’s really a bullshit story then obviously they made it all up. But what are their motivations for doing so. What do they have to gain from it?

Some people are just practical jokers. I don’t know these people, so maybe they’ve done this kind of thing before and are well known for it. That’s definitely a possibility, and in this case, the most likely explanation for making it up in my opinion.

But a common misconception about the UFO phenomenon is that witnesses and contactees (of which there are many thousands) make up their stories for fame and fortune. Otherwise what other motivation is there?

But the fact is that probably 0.001% of UFO witnesses or alien contactees have ever made a dime from their stories, or become famous. There are a few notable exceptions such as Whitley Streiber who become a bestselling author writing about his experiences of alien contact.

In fact, for the majority of people, not only do they not make money or become famous, they become objects of ridicule. Many people have lost careers, friends, marriages, you name it, because of their stories about alien contact.

I don’t know why anyone would ever get the idea that there is fame or fortune to be found in making up such stories when almost nobody ever gets famous (in a positive way) or makes any money.

I doubt these people were inspired by the idea of getting 5 minutes of fame in Captain Bill’s blog. But I could be wrong. So I would say that either it’s a practical joke, or perhaps they really did encounter an alien being.

The truth is out there…..

11 jacques May 4, 2011 at 11:05 am

They exist and are out there.

12 Gart van Gennip May 4, 2011 at 11:13 am

Living in Iquitos, I find it hilarious that Andy should list “police men, business leaders and (…) military officials” as “extremely credible people”! I rarely use this, but here we go: LOL!

13 Andy Metcalfe May 4, 2011 at 11:17 am

Funny Gart! But unfortunately in Peru it’s very true. It seems the higher you go, the less credible and trustworthy people get. Which is a shame.

14 Aura Guzman May 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Hola amigos:
la presencia de los OVNIS y la existencia de los EXTRATERRESTRES es innegable¡¡¡porque he tenido avistamientos y contacto con ellos;reales y contundentes.Ellos sólo buscan Paz y recordarnos las enseñanazas de Jesús ,a vivir en armonía y amor.Sin olvidar nuestra esencia divina sabiendo quienes somos, a donde vamos y a qué vinimos.
Nada de esto contradice a la Biblia,ya que en ella se habla en muchos pasajes de carros de fuego,de estrellas que guían, de bolas o nubes de luz etc.como en esos tiempos no se conocía el término OVNI,lo describían así.
Ellos están atentos a lo que sucede en nuestro planeta,al comportmiento de la humanidad porque todo ello representa nuestra evolución.Así que no vienen a destruirnos ni mucho menos a aprender de nosotros nuestras técnicas terrestres,ya que ellos manejan técnicasde mayor nível .
Es cierto que se comunican con nosotros atravez del poder de la mente o telepatía,con mensajes de texto o de símbolos basados en el amor y de preparación para estos últimos tiempos que vive la humanidad en las puertas del famoso APOCALIPSIS que significa el tránsito cíclico del planeta a otra dimensión;es decir a la cuarta porque vivimos postergados por muchos siglos en una tercera dimensión pués falta preparación y con ella el cambio de actitud,como por ejemplo a saber que nuestro planeta es un ser viviente y que tiene un corazón que se alimenta de nuestras energías por lo tanto debemos ser” positivos” en nuestras
vibraciones, a cuidar y amar a nuestra naturaleza con la responsabilidad como seres inteligentes que moramos en ella.
Para contactar con ellos se requiere una preparación especial desde nuestra alimentación,forma de pensar y de vivir,es decir los tres planos dimensionales :cuerpo,mente y espíritu.
Para profundizar más este tema puden visitar :

15 Jim King May 4, 2011 at 3:23 pm

One night about midnight I was about an hour down river from Iquitos in my speedboat and the sky lite up brighter than day light.
Then we saw something going over us quite high with red , green and white lights. In 30 seconds it was over.

16 keri May 4, 2011 at 5:21 pm

ha ha ha I LOVE IT!
go all you wonderful people in iquitos, ufo’s and all. i wish i was there to debate with you all.

17 Brett Sinclair May 4, 2011 at 5:59 pm

ok, so you didnt think to bring a camera and the alians had a message to bring to you about world peace.. sorry but why did they bring this message to the middle south ameraica where life is sweet… if they had any brains in thier gasy heads they would have taken the message to the middle east, i would like to belive you but i think you may have had a little too muce eyausca

18 JAIME GUZMAN May 4, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con la opinión de AURA GUZMAN. Es más, lo raro no es que exista vida en otros planetas, lo raro sería que no existiera, en este basto Universo.
Y que quede claro: Todo fue creado por Dios, el verdadero, el único, el Inconmensurable, El inabarcable, El Creador de todo lo existente y por existir. Casualmente la concepción de un solo Dios que tenemos en la tierra, es la idea que los extraterrestres, como Hermanos Mayores nuestros nos trasmitieron.
Si nosotros vivimos es porque Dios existe y todo lo que existe en el Universo es creación Divina del Padre-Madre Dios.

19 David Dolezal May 5, 2011 at 7:58 am

Since Michael Collis made a comment about this Blog topic on Facebook, I had to check it out. I realize I will also be opening myself up to criticism by making comments on this blog, but it will not be the first or last time I have been criticized.

I agree with Aura Guzman’s comments, or at least what Yahoo Babel translate translated. Yes, there are several occurrences of strange objects in the sky referred to in the bible. I do not believe that what people see in the sky for which they call UFO’s are little green men from some planet. Instead I believe the ‘craft’ and ‘people’ or whatever you want to call them are spirits. They can be good and they can be bad. Sometimes people will the two do battle in the sky.

I am still trying to understand why people are able to see these ‘lights’. For almost everyone, me included, I have not seen anything that could be considered UFOs. However, what I have seen are just as unbelievable as UFOs. I consider it similar to who someone can see different colors around people, which are called auras. I have studied with a woman who became one of the best ‘healers’ in the world based on what she could see around the body. Her name is Donna Eden and she wrote a couple of books called ‘Energy Medicine’ and ‘Energy Medicine for Women’.

Even though I am not currently capable of seeing auras, I have learned to keep an open mind about it after experiencing what people can see and how I can use what people can see to help them or someone else clear ‘bad or negative’ energies from someone.

Therefore, even though I have not seen UFOs I have decided to open my mind about the possibilities and have asked questions (using dowsing or radiesthesia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiesthesia).

I am more than willing to debate dowsing with anyone and even show them things using energy kinesiology that will astonish even the harshest critics.

I will be retuning to Iquitos in November this year, so I would welcome a discussion of any of these topics at the ‘Amazon Explorers Club’ at Dawn On The Amazon. That is if Capt’n Bill does not mind.

Have a great day! – Dave

20 Captain Bill May 5, 2011 at 11:31 am

Thank you. I know your busy but you still took time to share your opinion with us. That means a lot to me. Funny how one thing leads to another. I met Jonathon Cainer, the quirky astrologer, (sorry Jon…;-)) at the Dawn on the Amazon Cafe and he gave me his Iquitos Predictions to publish. Then we heard about the UFO sighting and put this story together. Next, Caleb Whitaker wrote I Saw A UFO Over Iquitos. When I Was On Ayahuasca. No, Really. That article has the distinction of being one of the best articles, and the only three sentence title on the Captain’s Blog. To continue this theme the Amazon Explorers Club is sponsoring a presentation about UFO’s next Wednesday, May 11th, at 7:00pm. An expert on the subject will lead the discussion and two of the UFO eye witnesses quoted in this article will tell their story. Members free, general public S/5 soles. I hope to see you there for a lively evening. Thanks again for your time and attention.

21 Jim Richardson May 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Hardly see animals in the wild anymore…. so perhaps the chance of an encounter with a UFO or meeting a real ¨person¨ who saw one or spoke with aliens will be a way to lure more tourists. Start the advertising, Bill! lol

22 Captain Bill May 5, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Hi Jim, we just do what we can do.

23 Captain Bill May 5, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Hi Dave, you are my hero. I will welcome you with open arms. Please plan on making a presentation in November on the subject of your choice. I look forward to learning more.