Amazon Tours and Day Trips from Iquitos Peru With Dawn on the Amazon

The best Amazon tours and day trips from Iquitos Peru are with Dawn on the Amazon

I spend most of my time on the Captain’s Blog promoting Iquitos, Dawn on the Amazon, myself, and the Dawn on the Amazon Cafe, more or less in that order. I provide valuable free information that you can use, in nearly every article I write. I try to inform, equip, and entertain you. There has never been anything for sale on the Captain’s Blog, no Google ad-sense, no affiliate links, no e-books, no products, no nothing. You know I sell tours and cruises on my business web site at Dawn on the Amazon Tours and Cruises, but I have always kept that business linked-in, but separate.

My pride and joy are the Dawn on the Amazon Day Trips, but I’m not selling them here on the Captain’s Blog. What the…? We operate the best day trips in Iquitos and starting today, I’m making it easy for you to make a reservation, right here where you are.

I was looking through the Captain’s Blog archives and realized there are 16 articles describing and promoting day trips from Iquitos Peru, but not one direct offer to sell you a day trip specifically with Dawn on the Amazon. I did that on purpose, believing you would think subliminally, I like Bill, and his Captain’s Blog, I’ve learned to trust him, lets click over to his web site and make a reservation to go on a day trip with Dawn on the Amazon.

Most of us have a short attention span. Too many steps between wanting to arrange a day trip with Dawn on the Amazon and actually doing it, causes a disconnect between intentions and actions. To fix this problem, I’ve created a resource page with links to all 16 articles describing our day trips. Look them over, choose the ones that suit you the best, and make a reservation with Dawn on the Amazon. I provided a $10 discount if you make a reservation 48 hours in advance. I made it easy to contact me today.

Simply click this link to Amazon Tours and Day Trips;

The best Amazon Tours and Day Trips from Iquitos Peru are with Dawn on the Amazon.

Check out Captain Bill Grimes’ Amazon Tours on his business web site, www.dawnontheamazon.com/amazon-tour. Make a reservation today.

1 Wayne Lemon September 26, 2012 at 7:26 am

Hello

I am traveling to Iquitos October 26th to 28th and would like to
know if you do a 1 day Amazon River tour. ?
I would like to do the Amazon River not Natya River.
There will be 2 of us on this trip.

Wayne

2 Captain Bill September 26, 2012 at 8:38 am

Hi Wayne, Yes day trips on the Amazon River are an important part of the services we provide. I will email you with the details.

Best regards,

3 John Hendrix January 31, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Two of us traveling to Iquitos arriving the Friday morning, Feb. 21st and departing Sunday evening, Feb. 23rd. Since our time is so limited, we can’t book an extended-stay jungle tour. However, we do want to experience some aspect of the Amazon experience, not just the city itself.

I would appreciate any information about one-day tours that might meet our needs. We like wildlife and Amazon culture. It would be great if you also could provide prices and details, such as if reservations are required.

We are bi-lingual Spanish/English, so language is not an issue. We’ve arranged for our flight and hotel, so the tour is the last piece of this puzzle we’re lacking. Thanks in advance for your response.

4 Captain Bill January 31, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch with me. I can help arrange your day trips. Reservations are not absolutely necessary but you save $10 per person by booking in advance, and usually get to choose the day trip that best suits your needs. The first person to make a reservation chooses where that day trip goes.

I will send you an email so that we can communicate about the details.

Best regards,

5 Ieuan Denegri August 25, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Hi Bill,

Im going to be in Iquitos the last week of September on business (so will see the city). I would like a 2 day (if possible) river cruise or something simiular. Do you offer anything based on the above criteria. Pls feel free to shoot me a MSG.

Best,

Ieuan

6 Captain Bill August 26, 2014 at 11:26 am

Hi Leuan, Thank you for getting in touch with me. We have a cruise September 25 – 29, 5 days, but no 2 day cruise. I assume from your comment you are traveling solo. We need a minimum of two passengers, or the monetary equivalent, to create a new cruise for you, or perhaps another couple will create a cruise you can join. Day trips are another option. I will send you and email with the details.

Best regards,

7 Alexandra November 18, 2015 at 10:03 am

Hello,
Any Amazon day-trips on the 20th of November?
Thank you!

8 Van December 3, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Hey there. We are in Peru on 13/3 to 16/3. Was hoping to know if you had any day or 2 day tours of the Amazon river? Please advise.

9 Nicole December 30, 2015 at 11:23 pm

I would like to only do a 1 or 2 day tour. Is that possible? Please advise.